Fried Rice is a main dish which we can have with light gravy side dishes like manchurian.
Rice - 2 Cups
Minced Boneless Chicken - 1Kg
Large Onion - 2
Carrot - 100 gms
Beans - 100 gms
Ginger and Garlic paste - 2 Table Spoon.
Egg - 2
Salt and Pepper - As required
Green Chilly - 1
1) Soak Rice for 30mins
2) Mince the Onion and keep it aside
3) Cut Beans and Carrot into 2 inches long pieces. Half Boil them with little amount of Salt for 4 mins.
4) Beat Eggs and cook it with a little amount of salt.
5) Clean chicken and cook it with little salt for 5 mins in a pressure cooker.
6) Cook rice with 3 cups of water in a pressure cooker.
7) Wait for 3 whistles then set it to mid level heating (sim) and leave it for 5 mins.
8) Place thik bottom vessel on the stove, put oil , clove and ginger garlic paste and fry it for 1 min.
9) Add onion and green chilly fry it till brown , add carrot, beans , and also chicken, fry it for 2 mins.
10) Add cooked rice and cooked egg and fry it for 3 mins in sim add pepper and salt if required .
Garnish it with corriander leaves.